Thursday, 16 September 2010

So today....

....was one of those breakfasts which was ok followed half hour of the knee usage to train the usage. This was done by an expert girl who has the expertise we follow.

We use kneeling and backwards laying. After 1/2 hour I'm knackered and the second 1/2 hour is not fully ok. I do get time running by Karim, who shows me how to run 1 kilo. It was good. After lunch and rest I had coffee at 14.00 and my GF came. I was ready to do more training but my good friends
were there. We had a good timd, we four. They were here a long time. I knew more were coming so said bye, ate late and met then the Huddinge Motorcycle group. This was good to and explained how thigs happened.

I hope everyone had a good time.

All the best

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment