Wednesday, 15 September 2010

So, what happened?

Everyone knew i was going to have an op.it was the 11th Aug in the morning.
I was given the os, where they cut off the left part of the skull and removes the cancer (i think).

I was brought around but do not remember. After two days, 13 Aug my brain was bleeding and a new op had to be done. This time I was caused to stay asleep i two & half weeks.
Every friend did not know the out come of my life.

The 17th I managed to briefly show some life.


The 27th Aug I awoke and my life, weak as it was,said hi! I had both feet, hands, sight and touch. I managed to surprise the Drs and my lover together with fam friends and also close work colleagues. So, after nearly several weeks I am at Hästhage and train my poor,weak body. Give me power everone!

Stephen - 15th Sept 2010

4 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOO AWESOME!! Congratz, Stephen! And I bet you've got a really cool scar to show for it all!
    I will say, that we were very worried about you and are so happy that you're up and out of the hospital and all!!

    Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the progress you have made over the last week or so, it seems as if you have a lot of power.
    As Mike put it, It´s SOOO AWESOME!! =D

    You just hang in there, and we will help as much as we can along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya!
    Good to hear that you are back! and have initiated your rehabilitation. Keep doing what you are doing, it's working, look at what you have achived so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for your comments. Im doing what i can and its tough. I weigh 71.6 kilos and its not a picknick but i will do my best.

    All the best from Stephen

    ReplyDelete