Today I woke up at 7.30. I got up around 8.00 and suddenly forgot where my small key was. I had breakfast and went back to my bed. I began to think and found it coververed in my necessary bag with my razor. Now I'm going to get a Mini key holder and use that!
At 10.00 I did a good half hour with my model Philipinne butterfly. I have almost drawn the outcast and can then cut the mpdel. This butterfly I saw live in the Stockholm glass visiting Hage area. I bought the car mounting sticker in 1988 and have had the same mounter still after changing 4 cars. I will make the ceramic one when I can.
Second 1/2 hr was Qi Zong and lots of moving arms and legs. Good training.
Last was Volley Ball with six a side! I could stand yet again and try to use my right eye. Its hard when you cannot see without following the whole area.
Now my hours are over until coming Monday. I am going to be at Hästhage this weekend as GF has night work. She will be free on Sunday and follow me to Karolinska at 9 am. That info will come.
Stephen
Hej Stephen!
ReplyDeleteSå skönt att höra att du är på bättringsvägen... jag har varit orolig för dig, du har haft det riktigt tufft! Du är en stark kille!