Monday, 2 August 2010

2nd Aug 2010 17:00

Had a nice lunch with some work friends but had to tell all, of course. This blog is one thing but from the horses mouth is deemed best i suppose. I poured down and GF came to pick me up in the Cooper. She is getting more used to it now.

I'm very tired but cannot shutdown at all and GF thought i was sleeping when she went off to get her car from the garage. My older sister rang from her and hubbies home in Javea in Spain. They have a small but nice flat there at a friends house, occupying the lower level. As we were talking my mobile rang and it was the Neurological Centre at Karolinska, Solna, where I will be meeting surgeon Dr Jennie Pettersson-Segerlind at 14:00. I have nothing to say and will let them do all the talking. I'll sign on the dotted line, wherever they want. There isn't much to be discussed.


Tonight I will take a sleeping pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment