Monday, 2 August 2010

2nd Aug 2010 09:50

Actually made the effort to sleep without a pill last night......
At 2 am i gave up and was up until 6 am. Have dozed an hour or so because of those ruddy cortizon tabs. Have taken next lot, too, so I'm going to be high again....and I cant see any real difference to the eyes yet. Very frustrating when i really want to go for a drive.

"Dream" some very strange things and not altogether nice stuff either. Hope they get on with me soon so i can get on with whatever is left of my life......im not putting any eggs in any baskets yet. Not that ive got any..cupboard is bare..have to do some shopping.

I have a lovely Yamaha Alt sax, which I havent blown for years. Its down in the cellar at work where i could blow it without disturbing all the flat tenants. I'll have to take some time and do that now, while im waiting. Might do me some good. Will have to take the bus to work in Farstato get my card, though, and a few other things prolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment