Thursday, 4 November 2010

England & Beer

So, this Tuesday we ended up in our Haninge flat after a 2 hour quick flight from Heathrow, London. Our week at the coast Goring-by-Sea with sister and husband, together with my lovely GF, became a week to miss. The meets with our old friends that turned up on different days was very nice and they looked after us wonderfully. The English pub meals were really tasty and the beer was tasty. Yes, beer! You see the Dr at the Huddinge centre popped in as I had given blood and told me and GF that I could fly and drink good old pub beer. It was wonderful to try this out since a long spell and a few days were good without a headache. If you wait too long without food it gives me a headache. If I take a pint it can give me a little sleep, which it did last Sunday. Oh Well!

So, talking about before the Goring-by Sea visit, we turned up at the Brain Cancer dept at Huddinge. I was now releases from the one month staying at the rehab place and getting used to the flat again. My 2nd son was there and things tried to revert in ordinary ways, with certain faults with his school visiting. I was now trying getting on with what was on for me and things took time but now, after the second run of 5th evening of taking 3x100 ml I was ready to have my hol. So, what’s up now? Well I suppose I’m going to have as ok as possible for the rest of my life, which is unknown really. Being run by the death bit is unknown and I need to have as good as I can. We will have to see what turns out in the near future.



Stephen

1 comment:

  1. Nästan en månad sedan du skrev något på din blogg.... Hur har du det nu?

    ReplyDelete