Now i am at my new living quarters. I have got my own room on floor 6, dept R16, room 3. Here i will be until tomorrow morning, when they give me sedatives and wheel me down to the OR and knock me out for 3 hours. They told me i will woken up straight after surgery as this is the best for my brain so no long time stuff. I will know whats what when i actually become compus mentus. I will be held in a recovery room for a while until moving to my real room on ward R13,not R16 and probably not my own room :o( . Hohum. I probably wont care.
Had my MRI at 11:30. It was a complimentary one, lasting 20 mins. I should get some answer from the brain surgeon who will be visiting me this afternoon. Maybe they've found the culprit causing this one. I've got a headache and i wonder if its the stress or the ruddy tumour. Oops..now its time for ECG.
Hoppas din GF kan vara hos dig så mycket det går. Tänker på dig.
ReplyDeleteKram
Marie