Lay awake last night with thoughts poring through my head. Finally rang the GF, who was working nights at the elderly home she is a nurse at.
I suddenly wondered why they should cut me up JUST to see what the tumour is about and at the same time muck up the functioning part of me. OK, I cant see the right side at the top to middle and have to move my entire face to read the text. At least at distance i can see most things without feeling so disturbed. They only want to see if its cancer or not and the mri on tuesday will check if i have a queen tumour in the head. If there is maybe its easier getable at and they can check that. Then they can put in treatment for the nasty one, too.
I think probing in my head for "checking" is a bit over the top and will not sign any ops papers until i have second or even third opinions. Can a laser sword or chemo do the trick without interference with the brain tissue? Would be a bonus.
No comments:
Post a Comment